Saturday, September 15, 2018

The Confession by Jo Spain is a must read 'why dun it?' !

As soon as I saw the cover, I had to read the blurb. As soon as I read the blurb, I had to have the book. And wow! I am so glad I got the book!

The Confession is a mind racing thriller that will not be easy to put down! Late in the night a stranger walks into the McNamara home where Harry, a corrupt banker and his wife Julie are taken completely by surprise. as the man beats Harry to death in a horrific way. Julie can do nothing but stand in fear and shock. Later that night, the man turns himself in. JP Carney claims the attack was not planned and he knew nothing of Harry or Julie.

As the detectives dig deep into this case, nothing is adding up. What was the motivation? Where is the link between the murdered, the murderer and the observer? Is he truly a stranger to them? What is the reason that JP Carney was so quick to confess and turn himself in? Who is the guilty party really?

The Confession took me on a crazy journey and I was not prepared for the twists that came! This was my first read by Jo Spain and I am definitely looking forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ward D(on’t)

There aren’t many books that I feel morally obligated to share a review about but this one takes the cake. This book is infuriating, damagin...